Provide First Aid in an Education Environment
This course is mostly suited to childcare centre's, after school care, schools, community organisations and sporting clubs.
- Basic Life Support
- CPR & AED
- Shock Management
- Severe Allergic Reactions
- Cardiac Emergency
- Bleeding & Wounds
- Burns & Scalds
- Extremes of Heat & Cold
- Bites & Stings
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Altered states of Consciousness
- What is Asthma & Anaphylaxis?
- Signs & Symptoms of Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Reducing the risks
- Risk Assessments
- Use of Epi-Pens
- Use of Asthma Puffer & Spacer
This course incorporates the following Unit/s of Competency:
- HLTAID004 - Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Child Care Setting
Course duration 1 Day consisting of approximately 8 hours of face-to-face delivery.
$140.00 per person.