Provide CPR Extra
This course is mostly suitable for child care centre's, after school care, schools, community organisations and sporting clubs.
- Performing CPR
- Chain of Survival
- Assessing the Situation
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Care of Unconscious Persons
- Infection Control
- Reporting Procedures
- Techniques for Children and Infants
- CPR in Special Circumstances
- What is Asthma & Anaphylaxis?
- Signs & Symptoms of Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Reducing the risks
- Risk Assessments
- Use of Epi-Pens
- Use of Asthma Puffer & Spacer
This course incorporates the following Unit/s of Competency:
- HLTAID001 - Provide CPR
- 22300VIC - Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- 22282VIC - Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
Course duration is approximately 5 - 6 hours.
Course certification is valid for 12 months CPR component and 3 years Asthma/Anaphylaxis component.
$80.00 per person.