Anaphylaxis & Asthma
This course is tailored specifically to the childcare industry however it is still suitable for the general public, organisations and corporate clients and will give participants the knowledge and skills to confidently manage an anaphylaxis and/or asthma emergency.
- What is Asthma & Anaphylaxis?
- Signs & Symptoms of Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Reducing the risks
- Risk Assessments
- Use of Epi-Pens
- Use of Asthma Puffer & Spacer
This course incorporates the following Unit/s of Competencies:
- 22300VIC - Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- 22282VIC - Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
This course has a duration of 3 hours face-to-face delivery.
Course certification is valid for 3 years.
$60.00 per person.