Provide Advanced Resuscitation
This course is suitable for anyone requiring an advanced resuscitation certificate and will provide participants with the skills and knowledge to confidently apply advanced resuscitation techniques including the use of an AED and oxygen. It is generally recommended that people using advanced resuscitation techniques should have previously done Provide First Aid, however in some cases employers require staff to complete this course without prior First Aid training.
- Principles of First Aid
- Legal Issues
- Emergency Action Plans
- Infectious Diseases
- Management of Unconscious Persons
- Airway Management
- Performing CPR on Adults, Children and Infants
- Basic Heart Physiology
- Safe use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Maintenance of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Respiratory System
- Recognition of Hypoxia
- Oxygen Safety & Devices
- Administering Oxygen
- Oral Airway Insertion
- Safe use of Suction Devices
This course incorporates the following Unit/s of Competencies:
- HLTAID007 - Provide Advanced Resuscitation
This course has a duration of 6 hours and is valid for 1 year.
$100.00 per person.